To protect your On-Line security, your customer password is very important, we recommend you choose a password that is easy for you to remember, but that you avoid passwords that are easy for others to guess like: 1234, 1111, or data of birth. Do not write down your password or tell anyone what it is.
It is important to Home Direct to protect your privacy. We recognize that your personal information is confidential and we understand that it is important for you to know how we treat your personal details.
Home Direct will only use the information provided by you for the following purposes:
- To ensure seamless customer service to you
- Determining your ongoing creditworthiness (for Lifestyle, and HP customers)
- Administration and enforcement of any Agreement which you have with us
- Marketing goods and services provided by us, and
- Conducting market research by and on behalf of us.
You may decide not to provide some or all of the information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide our services to you. You may ask to see the information we hold about you and we will provide it as long as we have such information. You may ask us to correct the information we hold about you.